My 27

Club 27
I still believe 27 is a sacred age. Some people say it's a lucky bastard age. Or maybe a deadly age. Club 27, for example. In 70 until 90's era, many people--famous people especially--died in 27. .

What do you know about them? Who are they?

Okay, let's check it out together!

First, she was born in 70's era. She had an excellent voice with hippie style. She always sung about freedom, peace and struggle. She's the part of flowers powers generation. Yes, she's Janis Joplin. She died when she was 27 years old and when she was still famous.

Second, he's a God of guitar. His hand is a part of a God's hand. He was born in Flowers generation, too. When he played his guitar, he should be a Demigod! But unfortunately, he died when a lot of  people adore him. And his name is Jimmi Hendrix.

Third, who don’t know grunge era? The 90's people should know about that because the famous leader of the famous band was born in the era. He influenced other band. But he died very harsh. He commited suicide with a shotgun at his home and was overdose. Kurt Cobain, maybe forms a band again in literally nirvana!

And many musicians like Brian Jones, Tupac Shakur, Amy winehouse and so on died when  they was in their 27. So it made me think about my age. I wonder, what should I do in my age? Can I get my own success or I just walk as a pawn in a chess board and waiting for still alive or let die. Who knows...

No comments